The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:41 am

Lupa smiled, excited to have the chance spent more time with him and to learn more. Her smiled turned shy when his hand moved to on top of her's. "I would be honored to join you sir." She answered softly, looking at him. She was so happy and curious. "I look eagerly forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Da'vid smiled down at her with a grin, "Well I am honored that you will allow me to walk with such a divine specimen such as yourself. The gods were generous when they graced you. I must say you have the beauty of Laka and the war prowess of Kamapua'a."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:24 am

Lupa flushed at the such high praise he gave her, she had never had been given that high of praise before. "I am not any where near divine... I am no more lovely then any lady of the clan..." She said softly, it was a rare feeling to feel so shy around another warrior.
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:26 pm

"Much more beautiful then the women around you," Da'vid smiled as he helped her stand and they began their walk. "You are a creature who should not be subjected to the horrors of this Earth and yet you are a warrior, you are use to them."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:44 am

Lupa flushed softly at being called beautiful, a sight that would of shocked the men of the clan. She smiled softly at him before replying. "I was choosen to fight to the horrors of this world as a warrior, the greatest calling one can have."
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Da'vid smiled, "I do say, it is a great calling to be a warrior. Defending the honor of those who need you the most and making sure no harm befalls the ones you love. I was a warrior before I was chieftan."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:40 am

"A chieftan is a even more honorable role then a warrior, a chieftan is there to take care of his people and to defend then from all harm." Lupa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:49 am

"No, no being a chieftan is the role of a coward. A diplomat is a chieftan, not a warrior," sighed Da'vid, repeating the line that he had been engraved with in his brain.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

"It is not so, a chieftan is like the father of a family. He must take care of a whole clan or tribe and he must fight off ones that would hurt his people. That is not a coward, but a great man and warrior. Just because he also knows when not to fight does not make him a coward, it makes him very wise."
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:52 am

Da'vid sighed, "I wish that the customs of my people and your people were the same but alas it is not so. My people view being a chieftan as one step below being the leader of the troops. My brother, Auselmo, he is a good leader to the troops. He is of courage and true heart. Sometimes I wish that I could be like my brother if only for a day."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:07 pm

"A leader of the troops has it easy, they do not do half the things that a cheiftan does for his people. So in my eyes it is a chieftan has more heart and bravery then a leader of the troops. For he only has to worry about war times, the chieftan must worry about both war and peace times." Lupa said, a tilt in his head. "Your people should think about that, it is harder to lead and care for a people then it is to lead an army."
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:05 am

"Our people are a warlike nation. We do not often make allies and when we do there is usually some gain to be had for the defeat of the opposition. The men that threaten to invade your nation have threatened to invade ours," Da'vid replied as if he was trying to make it seem like he was a much colder man than he was. "I do not do as much as Auselmo does..."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:18 am

"My nation is also a war like nation sir, just because we are smaller does not mean we are weak. We make allies to protect both clans and we go to war to help allies, we understand the ways of war and it is still a chief that does more then a leader of the troops. You are the more honorable man." Lupa counted, she knew he was trying to make himself seem cold.
Back to top Go down
Nols
Admin
Nols

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:26 am

"You...you are a child. What do you know of war?" Da'vid asked, crossing his arms over his broad chest as he looked down at her. "You are a little girl who plays at being such a thing."
Back to top Go down
https://the-castles-keep.forumotion.com
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Lupa's eyes flashed at that, "Make no mistake sure I am no child, nor am I a little girl. Since you see me as one though I will take my leave so you may go find a man to talk too." She turned angrily, insulted that he had suddenly decided to act like any other man.
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Da'vid had said what he had only to make her angry. She didn't need to fall in love with him, she didn't need that sort of drama. Making sure she knew such things, he was just a child playing at being kid.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

"Come Shadow." She called to her hound as she made her way back to the bon fire, her hair flying behind her as she went. She pushed through the men as she walked, feeling their eyes on her like a prize and hating that they thought of her as one.

A laugh came from behind Dave as Lupa's cousin Bors came up to him, "You are a fool my friend, driving my cousin away. She is one that will not forget a hurt after she has opened up to a man. She is also a better catch then any women in the whole of this land..." He stopped to look at his cousin as she pushed a drunk man to the ground. "She is also a good soul that needs a man that can both let her take care of her self, but will also help her when she truly needs it... I think she thought it was you that was such a man..."
Back to top Go down
Nols
Admin
Nols

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Da'vid looked upset, running a hand over the back of his head. He had not meant to insult Lupa but he knew that he was not a good man for her. He was rugged and out of place in such a society as this. As the man came up to him, Da'vid frowned, "Lupa is better off without a man such as me. I am too rugged and violent for her. I have done many a bad thing that she doesn't need to be exposed to. While I may love her, she can do much better than I."
Back to top Go down
https://the-castles-keep.forumotion.com
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"My friend you should allow my cousin to a deicide if she can do better..." Bors said softly, "She is head strong headed, but she has always believed that despite the bad someone may have done there is a good in them somewhere..." He paused, "She needs someone that she knows will not cage her... Your people are much more open to women like my good cousin..."

Lupa took the ale offered by her mother and started to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)    The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Lupa/Da 'vid)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3