The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warrior's Code (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:27 pm

((Sorry, I thought I had added the next part of my post. I was tired when I wrote this and I'm pretty sure it's one of the last things I did before passing out for sleep. Again most sorry, I'll repost with a fixed answer.))
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 am

Angel reached her hand to touch his cheek, "You have great goodness in you my dearest friend. You are not your father or in anyway like him, you are your own good soul." Angel said softly, hopeing his sad mood would pass so her friend would be happy. She pulled his hand back with a jump when a voice was suddenly heard nearby.

She relaxed as the familier laugh of his brother was heard replying to the voice.
Back to top Go down
Alcander Crispin

Alcander Crispin

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 am

Alcander shook his head, "If ye knew the things that I had done in the wars...you would not say I am a good man. You would know that I am a monster capable of the darkest things, like my father."

Their eyes met and he was going to lean in for a kiss, something that he had always wanted to do as a child, until the laugh of the young prince was heard. Alex may have been one of his closest friends, but sometimes he cursed the young man.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 am

Angel blushed as she glanced down the hallway, her brother was with his best friend Sir Sabin. She watched as they headed down the other way, looks like they were going to the stables. She shyly looked up at Alcander, starting to lean close. But stopping mid way, waiting to seeif he'd met her half way.
Back to top Go down
Alcander Crispin

Alcander Crispin

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 am

Alcander would have kissed her, had he not seen the prince and his young friend. Though he loved the Queen and wanted to show her how he felt, he didn't think that it was right being near a prince and doing it. He pulled back, eyes cast low, "My queen...you shouldn't be kissing a common warrior such as myself. I am very below your majesty."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 am

Angel sighed softly, moving a little away. "I am tired of people decided for me who is below me... I am my own woman and I do not need anyone to tell me what to think or do..." Angel said softly before sighing as she looked at away from him. She lookd at the wall with a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alcander Crispin

Alcander Crispin

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Alcander bowed, "I am sorry, Angel, but it is not right for a common warrior like myself to fall in love with a delicate and beautiful queen like you, no matter how much I may want to. I have seen the horrors of war, seen and done things that would make your hair curl. I cannot allow such horrors to reach your ears..."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"Why does everyone think that I am weak and will break like a glass? Angel asked in a fustrated voice, "I may not of seen things like the battlefield, but I know of the horrors of life. Everyday I hear and see of it, I am not like the other women of the court. I was raised to be strong! I am the queen of the kingdom with many enemies that would gobble us up!"
Back to top Go down
Nols
Admin
Nols

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

"YOu will not break like glass but...but I have done things...you do not know how cold..." Alcander took a deep breath and looked at her. "You have not seen the things that I have seen! Have you seen men and women bleeding, dying before you because of things you have done? Have...have you pillaged towns and taken what you wanted for your own? No? Because I have. Gods help me...I have..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-castles-keep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Code (open)   The Warrior's Code (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's Code (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2