The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Garden (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:14 am

The sounds of the garden were soothing to the young crown prince of the kingdom of Sakura, it was tiring to travel through the different lands to visit their allies. But as the eldest son and crown prince it was his duty to go and do this for his father, Prince Ichiro rubbed at his sore back. Many hours of ridding was hurting his back, but he was happy to be able to rest now. He looked lost in thought, but he could feel the eyes of someone watching him.

He glanced around though he wasn't worried, his bodyguard would take care of it if it was dangerous. His father made sure that the guard's that came with him were all very loyal, even though they were in friendly lands his father was still afraid of losing him. The loss of his mother was had been hard on his father and being his mother's only child he had be cared for carefully. He looked towards the setting sun as he waited to be called to prepare for dinner with his hosts. He was sure that any minute his brother Prince Ryuu would come out and hurry him inside, so he was going to take in the quiet moment while he could.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:28 pm

She loved her homeland, the smells and the visions of Sakura. What she didn't love was being stuck there because she had to guard a prince. Her life was out on the open road, adventuring and exploring far off lands. She was not any one person's protector, she protected her country.

Yet, Mitsuko Yamiko was a very loyal woman who was going to make sure that no one hurt her prince. The Royal family was a very prized thing in Sakura for their beauty and their kindness. Yes, there were rumors of other members disliking each other but those rumors were not for her ears. She found that rumors often led you to believe the worst about a person.

Standing at attention, she watched the setting sun as she stood at her place beside the prince.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Prince Ichiro glanced over at the warrior and smiled kindly, he had heard great stories of the wonderful deeds she had done. His father must be greatly worried to order a known wanderer to guard him. "Will you be joining us at the feast this evening Honored Samurai?" He asked respectfully, grateful for her giving up time to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 am

Mitsuko bowed, her eyes not wanting to meet those of the prince for she did not feel worthy of the honor. She had heard tales of his kindness and how his heart was good and pure for a prince of any sort. With a smile, she replied softly, "I am not permitted to feast with royalty. I must eat when the other samurai do."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 am

Ichiro gave a bow to her out of respect, "It is only my brother, the Governor of the district and myself, I am sure a honored warrior would be welcomed most heartedly. But I will respect your answer honored warrior, though I hope you might change your mind and join us." Ichiro gave a friendly smile before turning back to face the sun.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Mitsuko decided to speak again, "If a humble warrior may speak, my prince, I would enjoy eating with you but only if it is decreed as fair by the king. I would do nothing to go against the wishes of you or your father. I would be shamed if I were to dine with you against the wills of your father."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 am

"Of course Honored Warrior, please forgive me for my thoughtless actions. I had not been thinking of that, but I will ask my father when we return home. I am most sure he will agree, for you are indeed a most respected samurai." Ichiro said with a kind smile before turning as his brother called his name.

"Ichiro, we are being summoned to come to the feast, are you ready my brother?" Prince Ryuu asked his brother, smiling as he gave the customary bow to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Mitsuko kept her body bowed low as she saw the other prince, giving the customary greeting and not allowing her eyes to meet either prince. It was not allowed of her. When she heard the mention of supper, she couldn't help but salivate a little. She was use to feeding herself on her own time, not working for the nobles and royals of different places.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:37 am

Ichiro smiled at his brother and bowed in greeting, "Yes I am ready to go my brother, please go on ahead and I will follow in a few minutes." Prince Ryuu smiled and nodded before bowing and turning to leave. Ichiro smiled before turning back to Mitsuko, "I must leave, I hope to see you again soon Honored Warrior. I enjoyed our talk, thank you again."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:23 pm

The royal family was a lot nicer than Mitsuko would have expected. She bowed in honor, her eyes still kept low so that she wouldn't stare but she couldn't help but look up at him. He was a very handsome man. "Thank you, my prince, it is an honor to serve your family. Mayhaps your father will allow me to join you for dinner."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:00 am

Ichiro gave a polite bow as he smiled once more, "I thank you once again for the service and time you give to my family. I hope I may soon have the honor of dinning with you." He bowed once again before turning to follow his brother.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:47 am

Mitsuko sighed and ran a hand through her hair before following Ichiro and his brother. She may not have been able to eat with them but she would keep them safe if anything happened on the way to the dining area.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Ichiro sighed as he was lead into the grand hall were the host for the evening was already sitting with his brother. He was not one to favor nobles and other officials, but he had never enjoyed the company of the Governor they were staying with. The man was one that had his hand in every dirty business of the court and loved to cause problems if it would get him higher status. "Hello my dear Crown Prince. It is a great honor to have you and your brother in my home." The lord bowed with his best welcoming smile, though to the prince it made him want to leave for his home or the next town. One look at his brother showed he felt the same way, "Thank you for your hospitality, my brother and I are most gratful." He said as he bowed politly before sitting next to his brother. He smiled as he spotted Mitsuko in the room as well, he was gratful that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:00 am

Mitsuko stood with a proud air in the room where her prince stood. She had seen men like the lord before, every country had them. These were the men who littered the castle of King Bennett, or at least men like them who thought that because they were nobles they had every right to anything they wanted. In fact, Mitsuko's best friend Da'vid had been like that until the recent meeting of a woman in the Commonlands had captured his eye. She knew it was not her place to speak but when Ichiro looked over at her, she gave a small smile to show him that she was there if he needed to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:53 am

Prince Ryuu smiled to himself as he watched his brother smile at the young warrior, it seemed like she had caught his old brother's eyes. He knew his brother was a lonely, the ladies of the court had never managed to catch his eye. But the honorable warrior had and weather it was as a love interest or only as a friend he was happy for his brother. He hoped his brother would find happiness like he had with his new bride.

Ichiro slowly ate as the lord went on and on about something he did not care about. He stole glances at the samurai that watched over him.

The Governor grinned as he waited for the meal to end, he was going to introduce his daughter to the Crown Prince. With any luck she would charm him and make him the father of the Crown Princess.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Mitsuko smiled at Prince Ryu though her eyes were quickly adverted and she bowed to show that she honored the prince. It was dishonorable to be caught staring for anything other than protection, she even averted her eyes when she spoke to them most of the time. The governer droned on and on and Mitsuko wish he would end the coversation.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

Prince Ryuu smiled and turned back to the meal, a plan to end the evening early starting to form in his head. He glanced at Ichiro and gave him a look that said to try and hurry so they may both get away from the governor. Ichiro gave a small smile that showed he understood his brother's idea and they both worked to finish their meal. When they had finished though the governor stood, "My Prince's my daughter wishes to come and honor you with a song. She has worked since we found out we would have the honor of your visit and it would sadden her if you could not listen." Ichiro sighed at that, he know he couldn't get out of staying longer now. He gave a nod, "Then have her come and play her song..." The governor smiled and waved for a servant to open a side door for the lady to enter. Ichiro watched disinterested as the young lady gave him a coy smile as she moved across the room.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Mitsuko didn't like what the governor had planned. She was not allowed to leave until the prince did and if the governor wanted him to listen to a woman try and charm her way into being royalty, she would have to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:30 am

Ichiro sighed softly, not wanting to sit through this. But it was required that he honor his host's request and he would sit through the song. He planned on going to his room as soon as he could, he was longing for some time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko_Yamkio

Mitsuko_Yamkio

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

After the performance, Mitsuko stood up, "My lord, I do believe that the prince is tired. Excuse his absence for the remainder of the night."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:58 am

The governor frowned for a moment before putting on a fake smile, "But of course, the Prince's must be shown to their rooms. I will show them to the princes myself if Lady Samurai has no objection?"
Back to top Go down
Nols
Admin
Nols

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:11 am

Mitsuko shook her head adamantly, "I am most sorry but it is my job as their protector to do such a thing. You must be in my company if you are with me."
Back to top Go down
https://the-castles-keep.forumotion.com
MattieJay

MattieJay

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 pm

The governor frowned again, but he knew he had to save face. "Of course Lady Samurai, as you say you must do your duty for our Prince's." He bowed again, "This way my Prince's and Lady Samurai, the rooms have been specially cleaned for you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Delacroix

Nolee Delacroix

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:13 am

Mitsuko looked at the governor, following the prince. She didn't trust the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden (open)   The Garden (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Garden (open)
Page 1 of 1