The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sinner's Best Regret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mags

Mags

A Sinner's Best Regret Empty
PostSubject: A Sinner's Best Regret   A Sinner's Best Regret Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 pm

The Breena Kingdom was widely known throughout the Great Kingdoms for her beauty; a place where everyone wanted to live and prosper under the rule of Queen Angel. Breena's beauty knew no bounds. The forests were plentiful in wildlife and fruition, even so the fields were bountiful in vegetation for her hearth, providing an abundance for the entire Kingdom as a whole. Hunter's never seemed wary of the days schedule, for there were always animals in Breena's forest, but never hunting more than what was needed. Rumors spread throughout the lands of the Veil of the Faeries, a linking between their world and the Human chain. Some chose to believe in those stories, others told it to their children to make them behave, threatening that the Fae would come and snatch them away if they didn't control their misbehaving attitudes. But for others, that rumor lain all too true, a world in which they couldn't escape from. Yet, some didn't want to leave.

Delphine Rousseau. Many didn't understand her way of nature. She kept to herself, or at least that's what people were led to believe, but in fact, she was one of the most well-informed women of their Kingdom and time. The villagers of Nospek avoided her at every advantage, only drunken men and sometimes women seeking her company for one night at a time. Prostitution was frowned upon by the Royals, yet Delphine never understood why. With all the lies and deceit that flowed through the courts on a daily basis, kings inviting strange women to their beds, having people secretly assassinated. It didn't make sense. In Delphine's eyes, the Royal's inhabiting every kingdom were no better than any of the villagers on passerby, not even her. Yes, she indeed invited men to her bed every night, with a fee of course, and under the radar of her oh-so-caring brother Valentine, yet she still held high morals for herself and others.

That particular day, Delphine found herself wandering the Nospek market square, admiring the lovely linens set abroad for women of all types to enjoy. There were clothes dyed every color under the sun, and they were quite mesmerizing in their beauty. The rich type always wore clothes such as this, she thought running her fingers against the softest cloth she had ever felt. She didn't know what it was composed of, yet she wanted it. Opening her change purse, which she always kept hidden betwixt her breasts, revealed to have barely enough to buy a bowl of rice with. She sighed. Not working the past few nights had really drained her.

She ran her slender fingertips through the lusciously pink hair that fell in curved ringlets around her face, having decided to wear it down for the day. Constantly having her hair up caused her to have frightful headaches in the mornings and she wished to avoid those at all costs, mostly for they were a bitch to get rid of. Primrose hair. Rumors had gathered and left through Breena of Delphine and her sister, Darcii's hair. At first, the townspeople only thought that the girls had an obtainable amount of money to constantly be dying their hair that certain color. Yet, they had none. The color came completely natural, which set the village gossip into a frenzy. But little did they know, Delphi and her sister were half-blood Fae. From the Seelie Court no less.

Adverting her eyes from the wondrous cloths that attracted her like a moth to a flame, Delphine continued to look at the various stalls, admiring the jewels, clothes, and various food items laid out before the town.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Sinner's Best Regret   A Sinner's Best Regret Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:14 am

Sir Adam Copeland slowly made his way through the market, trying to find the things his brother had sent him for so they're suppy of herbs would not run out while they were doing duty for the queen. He still felt strange in this fairy land, it was strange how some things just felt magical. He thought back to his home and a longing for both his sister and his mother stabbed at his heart, he and Jay had not seen them since they had buried their father. He would change that though, soon as he could he would send for his mother and sister to visit. He looked at the list again, stopping suddenly. He realized he had walked right past the stall with the things he needed and started to turn, running into a young lady. "Please i beg porden ma'am I did not see you, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mags

Mags

PostSubject: Re: A Sinner's Best Regret   A Sinner's Best Regret Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Amidst her admiring gaze to the wonderful things Humans made for their own pleasure, suddenly Delphine was swept to the ground by a force she didn’t see. Silently, she raised a deft hand to her forehead, quieting the distant ringing that had begun as soon as her bottom had met the ground. She looked up, only then she was quite angry with the ignorant person who had knocked her down. Truly, villagers needed to watch where they were going, especially in Nospek, one of the busiest towns in Breena.

“Seriously? Are you so dense as to not watch where you are walking-“ She started to mumble under her breath. If only Valentine were here.

When she gaze skyward, the sunlight slightly blinded her for the moment, before she could focus on the person standing above her. He was handsome, without any qualms of disturbance, and he had a look about his face when he apologized as if he had truly meant it. But Delphine refused to be fooled. She had spent too many nights with men like him in her bed, who always put on a good face for outsiders, but once you got to see who they truly are, you tend to hate them.

Still mumbling, she gathered her wits and stood from the spot she had fallen, dusting off her bottom, which was now a light brown color due to the dirt that stained her clothes. Too bad. It was her favorite corset piece, and kind of made her frown when she looked to see if it were ruined.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: A Sinner's Best Regret   A Sinner's Best Regret Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:36 am

"Please forgive me, I've not been in the village before and I was looking for some herbs... My brother and I like making sure we have what we need in case the queen sends us on a job." Adam said, hoping he had not hurt the girl he had bumped into. "Please I hope I have not hurt you or ruined your dress milady..." He fished out coins, "Please if I have ruined it please allow me to pay for a new one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sinner's Best Regret   A Sinner's Best Regret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sinner's Best Regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Castle's Keep :: Villages :: Market-
Jump to: