The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Visitor (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rolo Abernanthy

Rolo Abernanthy

New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Rolo shook his head, "You must not apologize for humans that have the blood of beasts in them. You do not and that is all that matters."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:55 am

Phil nodded slowly, looks like he would have to be extra careful around the man. There was no telling what would happen if he found out, he was luckier then most like him though. He was able to hide his gift quite well, unlike others that couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Nols
Admin
Nols

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

Rolo smirked, "Come, let us get drinks. By the way, that woman stole gold from your pocket..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-castles-keep.forumotion.com
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:28 am

Phil frowned, "I have no gold in my pocket..." He had only silver and a bit of copper coins in his pocket, gold was something he kept hidden deep in his person when he had it. He looked around with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Da'vid Bautista

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 pm

"Well then she's just being a child and thinks you're handsome," laughed Rolo.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

"Oh I see." Phil said with a nod before looking over at his horse, "I shall need to make sure my horse is put up for the night..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Visitor (open)   New Visitor (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Visitor (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2