The Castle's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle's Keep

Courts of kingdoms always hide secrets, be they from other members of the court or foreign nations. Though noble houses band together, sometimes they are kept that way only to plot against one another

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter Never Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mags

Mags

A Letter Never Read Empty
PostSubject: A Letter Never Read   A Letter Never Read Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Delacroix,

It has been ages since I last seen your face and I hate to admit that I have missed you terribly. And whilst you read this, I know that you would already be chastising me for my weaknesses, for you have always been my mentor first and foremost. I have no reasons as to why I write this, only I suppose to ask why you had left me in the first place. I needed you here with me, for you were my motivation to be great, but now I only train in hopes that one day you might find me again. Sometimes, when I feel lost, I sit in your old chambers reliving the memories that had once been shared. And hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years.

Harris, my love for you is deathless, it seems to bound me with mighty binds that nothing but Omnipotence could break; and yet my training of being loyal to this Guild comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly on with all these chains to the deaths of my victims. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you.

I shall always be near you; in the gladdest days
and in the darkest nights . . . always, always,

Mortisha

A Letter Never Read Dead-rose-love-black
Back to top Go down

A Letter Never Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Castle's Keep :: In Character :: Letters-
Jump to: